samedi 2 juillet 2016

17 commentaires:

  1. X-Slayer, help me pls, some functions in RAT does not work(file manager, proc manager, webcam) all this functions needs dll, on video, functions work, what i need to do?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Did You Change The Key Name From |Slayer| To Other?

      Supprimer
    2. Try This Plugin
      https://www.upload.ee/files/6139273/Plugin.rar.html

      Supprimer
  2. No, i did not touch anything

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. No, i did not touch anything

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yours, the rat is nice) but half the functions are just not working, I have tried many ways to fix the problem, but all attempts were without result, maybe someone else also have this problem, maybe it's because I have a Russian keyboard layout, help me, if you know answer

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. i need help i have sorce put it cant lissen to a port anyone help me pleaze

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. اخي ممكن حساب علي الفيسبوك

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. No Stub when build, what meaning of that ?

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Hello
    I Want To Tech Me To Make A rat

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Bro There is a Reference file Missing SlayerRat 0.4 How i solve it. Please help me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. plugin There is no such file... please update link

    RépondreSupprimer